Sashes Venue Styling - Stationery
Win Stationery from Sashes Wedding Styling at The Wedding Event Rooms.
Sashes Venue Styling and Enchanted events are now under one roof at The Wedding Event Rooms. Visit our showroom today at Carberry Place, Kirkcaldy and view our room displays to get a true experience of how your room will look on your big day.
Sashes Venue Styling offer a bespoke wedding stationery service at great prices for our brides & grooms. Our on-site designers will work with you to create your very own wedding stationery.
Sashes Venue Styling chair covers are made to the highest quality and are available in white or black. Venue decoration is our speciality with our huge range of table linen, chair covers and table centrepieces. Choose what you want and let us decorate your venue. From marquees to town halls, and whether for wedding receptions, special events and conferences, we can help whatever your venue decoration needs. Our crisp white chair covers are all custom made to fit the chairs at each venue so you can be sure that they look perfect for your big day.
Make an appointment at our showroom: Units 3 & 4 Carberry Place, Mitchelston Ind Estate, Kirkcaldy, KY1 3NQ (Tel 01592 652501).
Enter to Win Your Wedding worth £15,000
Entries are now closed and finalists are announced all this week on Kingdom FM ahead of the Live on Sunday 19th of May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 19th May 2019 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 25th October 2019.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 25th October 2019.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Work to reduce flaring at Mossmorran delayed until 2021
- Bottlenose dolphins seen off the Fife coast by St Andrews University researchers
- Tourism organisation issues 'visitor charter' for Scotland as restrictions ease
- Raith Rovers boss and assistant agree new deal to stay at Stark's Park