Sphere Function Band
Sphere Function Band will keep you entertained on your wedding night with a selection of classic floor fillers and modern day hits.
SPHERE are a fantastic 4 piece live band will provide your special day with a great mix of music from across the decades, from 60's to present day songs from the current charts. With exceptional male & female vocalists, their set is carefully crafted to provide something to suit everyone. With the most professional work ethic Sphere will endeavour to provide you with the best service, so that you can concentrate on celebrating stress free.
SPHERE are based in the heart of Scotland, in and around the historic town of Dunfermline, Fife.
SPHERE are acclaimed by audiences far and wide for their professionalism, song choices and sound. They cover a great selection of classic floor fillers ranging from Tina Turner to Dua Lipa and even Queen. One of their event highlights was performing at the TEAM SCOTLAND AWARDS just over a year ago, hosted by Fred McCaully.
Using the latest DIGITAL speakers and equipment, it’s hard to compete with the quality of sound SPHERE can produce.
A selection SPHERE audio recordings can be found for free download on the band home page at www.spherefunctionband.co.uk
THE MEMBERS OF SPHERE
Amanda Lyon's soulful voice has been in high demand over recent years, on pop records, radio jingles and backing vocalist for many well known Scottish bands. She has recently had success with her own release 'MY CELTIC SOUL'.
Amanda is the voice of the REJECTS IN KIRKCALDY advert. She has performed with the likes of Runrig and had a hit back in the 80’s with a dance version the Beatles cover COME TOGETHER. Amanda also won a national TV talent show hosted by Des O’Connor with an original song.
Willie Logan is a guitarist who has solo acclaim due to releasing many CD albums over the past 25 years. (available on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and all major digital platforms) He has toured and gigged extensively all over Europe and was a major driving force in another of Scotland's most successful and current function bands. Not only can he write songs, play and sing, he also records and produces the band recordings as well as producing and writing for other artists and stage shows. Willie is currently an endorsee of Fret King guitars.
Willie brings an unusual element to the table in SPHERE. He plays a custom synthesiser equipped guitar which really enhances the band sound.
K has been playing bass since his teens and had played with many bands including the Willie Logan Band for European tours and major concert hall gigs.
Sean Harkins has his own original band, DOMICILES, and brings a new fresh face and drumming style to complete this fabulous line up.
Enter to Win Your Wedding worth £15,000
Entries are now closed and finalists are announced all this week on Kingdom FM ahead of the Live on Sunday 19th of May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 19th May 2019 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 25th October 2019.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 25th October 2019.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
- Former coronavirus patient raises more than £25,000 for Fife Health Charity
- East Fife find out 2022/23 fixtures in Scottish Women's Premier League Two
- Hospital visiting restrictions tightened amid rising Covid cases
- Date for proposed second Scottish independence referendum announced
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In