DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing
A fabulous wedding package, a venue for 50 adult day guests and 100 adult evening guests worth over £3000.
The Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing has been newly refurbished to the highest standards, with sleek, modern interiors throughout. Situated within 10 acres of peaceful parkland between the iconic Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing, the hotel offers stunning panoramic views over the Forth River with close proximity to Edinburgh.
At the DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing your package includes all the essentials for your special day -
- Red carpet on arrival
- A chilled glass of sparkling wine or orange juice on arrival
- Menu tasting for bride and groom
- 3-course wedding breakfast from our menu selector
- 1/2 bottle of mineral water with the wedding breakfast
- Children dine on a complimentary basis from the children's menu (maximum of 6 children under 12 years old)
- A chilled glass of sparkling wine for your toasts
- Evening buffets including either hot rolls or a selection of sandwiches and sausage rolls
- Fully dressed wedding suite with white linen, and dancefloor
- Cake stand and knife
- Personalised table plan, menu and place cards
- Master of ceremonies
- Complimentary guest parking
- Preferential overnight accommodation rates
To top it off, finish your day with an overnight stay for the Bride and Groom in one of our newly refurbished suites.
St Margaret's Head, North Queensferry, Fife, KY11 1HP
If you have any enquiries email at email@example.com.
Enter to Win Your Wedding worth £15,000
Entries are now closed and finalists are announced all this week on Kingdom FM ahead of the Live on Sunday 19th of May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 19th May 2019 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 25th October 2019.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 25th October 2019.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
- High-risk Covid patients in Fife amongst first in UK to be offered 'ground-breaking' treatments
- Man living in Fife talks about overcoming two strokes to become international darts player
- Police appeal for information after man assaulted in Fife
- Man taken to hospital after serious road crash in Fife
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In