DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing
A fabulous wedding package, a venue for 50 adult day guests and 100 adult evening guests worth over £3000.
The Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing has been newly refurbished to the highest standards, with sleek, modern interiors throughout. Situated within 10 acres of peaceful parkland between the iconic Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing, the hotel offers stunning panoramic views over the Forth River with close proximity to Edinburgh.
At the DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing your package includes all the essentials for your special day -
- Red carpet on arrival
- A chilled glass of sparkling wine or orange juice on arrival
- Menu tasting for bride and groom
- 3-course wedding breakfast from our menu selector
- 1/2 bottle of mineral water with the wedding breakfast
- Children dine on a complimentary basis from the children's menu (maximum of 6 children under 12 years old)
- A chilled glass of sparkling wine for your toasts
- Evening buffets including either hot rolls or a selection of sandwiches and sausage rolls
- Fully dressed wedding suite with white linen, and dancefloor
- Cake stand and knife
- Personalised table plan, menu and place cards
- Master of ceremonies
- Complimentary guest parking
- Preferential overnight accommodation rates
To top it off, finish your day with an overnight stay for the Bride and Groom in one of our newly refurbished suites.
St Margaret's Head, North Queensferry, Fife, KY11 1HP
If you have any enquiries email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Queueing traffic on A90 Queensferry Road Westbound before A902 Maybury Road (Barnton Junction). Travel time is 16 minutes.
Usual delays on M90 Northbound at J12 A93 / A9 (Broxden Roundabout). Travel time is six minutes.
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is nine minutes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In