"Haud Yer Wheesht!" Silent Disco
For our lucky winner and their guests, a Haud Yer Wheesht DJ will be making an appearance to round off the night with 90 minutes of Silent Disco!
With three channels to choose from, Red, Green and Blue (each one a different genre) your guests will all be partying together to exactly what they want to hear!
Picture the scene, at any one time the choice could be:
Red channel - "Abba Megamix",
Green Channel - "Ride On Time"
Blue Channel - "Mr Brightside"
What channel would you choose??
For more info about what the guys at Haud Yer Wheesht! do check them out on facebook here: www.facebook.com/
Enter to Win Your Wedding worth £15,000
Entries are now closed and finalists are announced all this week on Kingdom FM ahead of the Live on Sunday 19th of May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 19th May 2019 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 25th October 2019.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 25th October 2019.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
Bonnygate and St Catherine Street busy but moving in Cupar.
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is nine minutes.
Queueing traffic on A9 Southbound at M90 / A93 (Broxden Roundabout). Travel time is five minutes.