Win a White fondant covered 2 tier sponge cake that serves up to 70 guests, with ribbon and hand-made sugar flowers, colour of bride and groom's choice. Worth £300!
The story of Speciality-Cakes after many years of creating special cakes for my family and friends, Julie decided to turn her hobby into a small business of creating special cakes at affordable prices.
Making lovely cakes, with the help of your ideas and my growing expertise, Julie aims is to provide you with a cake that tastes as good as it looks! All of my cakes are handmade by Julie, using only fresh quality ingredients.
Julie has been featured in the 'Wedding Inspirations' magazine, and taught by world-famous "Paul Bradford" looking for a Wedding Cake, Julie really knows what she is doing!
Visit speciality-cakes.com to find out more.
Enter to Win Your Wedding worth £15,000
Entries are now closed and finalists are announced all this week on Kingdom FM ahead of the Live on Sunday 19th of May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 19th May 2019 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 25th October 2019.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 25th October 2019.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Work to reduce flaring at Mossmorran delayed until 2021
- Bottlenose dolphins seen off the Fife coast by St Andrews University researchers
- Tourism organisation issues 'visitor charter' for Scotland as restrictions ease
- Raith Rovers boss and assistant agree new deal to stay at Stark's Park