When Vivian in accounts gets cranky and Tony in Sales starts shouting, there’s only one thing to do… cheer them up with mouthwatering treats delivered straight to your work courtesy of Kingdom FM and ‘What Dessert?’, the largest dessert parlour in Fife!
At ‘What Dessert?’ you’ll find generous portions of the best desserts around… waffles, crepes, donuts, Belgian sticks, twenty four flavours of ice cream and over a hundred different sweets! Find out more at whatdessert.co.uk or find them on Facebook. You can also visit them at - 151 Sea Rd, Methil, Leven KY8 2EE.
For your chance to have a mouthwatering hamper packed full of waffles, ice blasts, milkshakes, donuts, cheesecakes and more delivered to your work this Friday lunchtime, just fill in the form below and tell us why you and your workmates deserve an extra special treat.
The ‘What Dessert?’ hamper will include:
· 1" thick waffles (our signature) · 2 full size waffles - kinder teaser (Fresh Baked Waffle topped with crushed Maltesers, kinder bueno with drizzles of Milk and White Belgian chocolate) & chocolate heaven (Fresh Baked Chocolate Waffle topped with Nutella and drizzled with Belgium white chocolate.) · 2 ice blasts · 2 milkshakes · Jumbo Candyfloss · Fresh popcorn · 8 freshly made donuts · 4 slices of cheesecake · Cinema style popcorn · Variety of sweets Belgian Sticks (marshmallows with belgian choc on a stick)
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Levenmouth Foodbank appeals for donations to help those in need during pandemic 2 hours ago
- Fife mental health helpline available to help people during pandemic 2 hours ago
- Humanitarian assistance centres to be set up in Fife during pandemic
- Four people in Fife fined under new coronavirus rules
Restrictions and the government travel instruction is to 'stay at home' and not make any unnecessary journey by road or public transport unless for food, health reasons or essential work on All travel networks around the United Kingdom.
Restrictions and roadworks on A977 at A876 (Kilbagie Roundabout).
Advance Warning - Canongate / High Street / Lawnmarket closed due to car-free Sundays between Edinburgh Castle and Abbeyhill.