24 Days of Christmas - Day 7
WIN a Luxury Manicure & Pedicure with heated Mits & Boots with Varnish!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN a Caci (Case ee) Skin Rejuvenation treatment for face & the back by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Natural Oasis is based in Kingskettle and for the last 13 years, has been offering beauty treatments, by some of the best professionals ranges available to salons
- Caci (case ee) beauty treatments for facial toning and skin rejuvenation
- Interested in Beauty lab facials as used by red carpet celebrities, including glycolic peels… and ... The new amazing Black Diamond facial
- They want to help you create the perfect look with the Mii(MEE) makeup range. And they offer complicacy trials of any of the makeup including Mii(MEE) brows.
- Nails done with top brands like Jessica Nails, Back scratcher acrylic tips and Biosculpture gel nails
- Also offing full range of massage and body treatment with luxury products, electrolysis, waxing and tanning for all your beauty needs
- Call Natural Oasis, Kingskettle on 01337 832675 and book an appointment or Visit the Facebook page for more information
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Fife students recognised for charity kitchen at Scottish Learning Disability Awards
- The HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier's begun her journey from Rosyth, following rigorous maintenance works.
- Police investigate "unexplained" death of man found in Fife car park
- VeriCall to create more than 200 jobs in Fife
A198 Gosford Ho both ways closed due to Edinburgh Marathon sports event from B1348 (Longniddry) to Greencraig / Gosford House (Gosford Ho).
B1348 both ways closed due to Edinburgh Marathon sports event from B6371 East Lorimer Place (Cockenzie) to A198 / Lyars Road (Longniddry).
Edinburgh Road both ways closed due to Edinburgh Marathon sports event from A199 Linkfield Road (Musselburgh) to B6371 East Lorimer Place (Cockenzie).