24 Days of Christmas - Day 6
WIN one month free gym membership with a personal trainer!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN the same prize by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Branches in Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline
- Winner of the Regional Gym of the Year in Scotland at the National Fitness Awards.
- Fife’s only manned 24 hour gym and open 365 days a year.
- Fully equipped gym with extensive free-weight area comprising of Matrix cardio and resistance equipment.
- 170 fitness classes each week and GYM 64 pride themselves on Les Mills Classes from Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Step and CX Worx, Insanity, Metafit, Yoga, Pilates, Kettlebells, TRX, Spin and Bootcamp.
- Each of the classes is taught by fully qualified & professional fitness instructors.
- The Large Sauna & Steam Room is the perfect way to relax after a good work out or why not even try one of the fantastic sunbeds.
- A protein bar - stocking GYM 64’s exclusive range of transform protein powder and supplements.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- More than 100 fines handed out at weekend house parties 51 mins ago
- Forensics officers arrive at scene after human remains found in Glenrothes 3 hours ago
- Police investigating discovery of human remains in Glenrothes
- Man arrested and charged in connection with making sexual comments and gestures in Fife
Slow traffic due to earlier broken down vehicle on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound from A68 (Millerhill Junction, Midlothian) to A7 (Sheriffhall Roundabout, Millerhill). Travel time is around 15 minutes. All lanes have been re-opened.
Heavy traffic on A902 Ferry Road at Clark Road (Near Inverleif St Serfs Church). In the roadworks area.
Slow traffic on A199 Baltic Street at A900 Constitution Street. In the roadworks area.