24 Days of Christmas - Day 6
WIN one month free gym membership with a personal trainer!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN the same prize by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Branches in Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline
- Winner of the Regional Gym of the Year in Scotland at the National Fitness Awards.
- Fife’s only manned 24 hour gym and open 365 days a year.
- Fully equipped gym with extensive free-weight area comprising of Matrix cardio and resistance equipment.
- 170 fitness classes each week and GYM 64 pride themselves on Les Mills Classes from Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Step and CX Worx, Insanity, Metafit, Yoga, Pilates, Kettlebells, TRX, Spin and Bootcamp.
- Each of the classes is taught by fully qualified & professional fitness instructors.
- The Large Sauna & Steam Room is the perfect way to relax after a good work out or why not even try one of the fantastic sunbeds.
- A protein bar - stocking GYM 64’s exclusive range of transform protein powder and supplements.
Moredunvale Road closed due to flood prevention work between Craigour Drive and Nether Craigour / Upper Craigour.
Kirk Road closed due to construction works at School Road.
West Register Street closed due to construction works between South St Andrew Street and West Register Street Lane.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In