24 Days of Christmas - Day 4
WIN a Gel Manicure & Gel Pedicure!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN an Energising Payot Facial by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Beauty Spot is located on Bank Street, Lochgelly and fun and friendly salon with over 35 years experience between our therapists.
- New & exciting products & treatments constantly being introduced in the salon with great offers.
- Open late Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays til 8pm, Go along and become more than a just a client, become one of their friends
- Get more information from beautyspotfife.com
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Coronavirus: makeshift hospital to be named after nurse who worked in Fife
- Amazon worker from Dunfermline base diagnosed with coronavirus
- Talgo says timing of delivery of Longannet factory will depend on length of coronavirus pandemic
- LISTEN: Fife Council asks people to stop dumping rubbish at shut recycling centres
Slow traffic on A70 Lanark Road around Water of Leith Visitor Centre. In the roadworks area.
Strong winds on A1 between A199 (Oaktree Junction, Haddington) and Spott Road (Thistly Cross Roundabout, Dunbar). Approach with care.
Strong winds on M90 Friarton Bridge between J10 A912 (Craigend) and J11 A90 (Perth).