24 Days of Christmas - Day 20
WIN : Discover Scuba Diving - introductory lesson Worth £65!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN the same prize by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Dive Bunker offer lessons for Beginners, to Advanced Divers.
- The ability to put you through your Diving Qualification
- Interested in seeing wrecks? Want to see the seabed of the Forth? We can show you a variety of places that you would never expect to see! We offer the opportunity to see 5 different ship wrecks, two unique seabeds as well as a plane wreck.
- Get more information from divebunker.co.uk or find them on Facebook
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Coronavirus: makeshift hospital to be named after nurse who worked in Fife
- Amazon worker from Dunfermline base diagnosed with coronavirus
- Talgo says timing of delivery of Longannet factory will depend on length of coronavirus pandemic
- LISTEN: Fife Council asks people to stop dumping rubbish at shut recycling centres
Strong winds on A1 between A199 (Oaktree Junction, Haddington) and Spott Road (Thistly Cross Roundabout, Dunbar). Approach with care.
Slow traffic on A70 Lanark Road around Water of Leith Visitor Centre. In the roadworks area.
Strong winds on M90 Friarton Bridge between J10 A912 (Craigend) and J11 A90 (Perth).