24 Days of Christmas - Day 12
WIN standard clay shooting lessons!
Simply phone into Kingdom Breakfast between 6am - 10am and if you are lucky caller 24 then you have WON today's prize.
We will then be offering everyone a chance to WIN the same prize by liking and sharing our daily post from 10am onwards on Facebook.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 13 year onwards, no experience required.
- Open every Saturday from 9.30 am to 6.00pm (dusk in winter)
- Located at Craigie Farm conveniently between St Andrews and Leuchars
- Full range of target to suits both novices and experienced shots
- Gift vouchers available for all occasions
- New café located next door to centre Call to book 01334 839 218
Heavy traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound from A772 Gilmerton Road (Gilmerton Junction) to Dreghorn Link (Dreghorn Junction).
Usual very slow traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is five minutes.
Slow traffic on A92 Southbound from Lochgelly Turn-off (Lochgelly) to A909 Bridge Street (Cowdenbeath). In the roadworks area.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In