Fife Wedding Entertainments
Win 3 Hours Photobooth Hire & Guestbook worth £425!
Fife Wedding Entertainments are a family business run by Lee Cassie & Cheryl Uter. Located in the heart of Fife, they provide award-winning premium services. This includes DJ service, with many available extras or stand-alone hires including starlit LED and animated LED dance floors, special effects with projections, dry ice and indoor spark fountains, photo booths & many other décor options.
They are extremely privileged to be a small part of someone’s wedding day and pride themselves on supplying a 5-star service to make sure your memories last a lifetime.
Check out their Facebook page for more information or visit their website: fifeweddingentertainments.co.uk
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Queueing traffic on A90 Queensferry Road Westbound before A902 Maybury Road (Barnton Junction). Travel time is 16 minutes.
Usual delays on M90 Northbound at J12 A93 / A9 (Broxden Roundabout). Travel time is six minutes.
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is nine minutes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In