Kelly Ann Halliday - Make Up Artist
Wedding Day Makeup for the Bride plus Mother of the Bride and two Bridesmaids worth £170.
Kelly Ann Halliday is a professional Makeup Artist based in Edinburgh with over 7 years experience who specialises in Wedding and Special Occasion makeup. She is also a highly qualified and experienced Beauty Therapist and Skincare Specialist who has worked in the Spa and Retail industries.
She has plenty experience of Wedding mornings and is committed to offering the highest level of service from start to finish. Kelly only uses top quality brands chosen from experience such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, Laura Mercier, Bare Minerals & Clinique. She also offers free skincare advice to all her brides which they can follow on the run-up to their big day.
She is extremely passionate about what she does so if you are also interested in all things beauty then check out her beauty blog at www.scottishbeautyblogger.co.uk.
All info about Kelly and her services can be found on her website at www.kellyannhalliday.co.uk.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Usual slow traffic on A71 Calder Road Westbound at A720 Edinburgh City Bypass (Calder Junction). Travel time is four minutes.
Heavy traffic on A720 The City Of Edinburgh Bypass Eastbound around B701 (Baberton Junction). Travel time is five minutes.
Slow traffic on A720 The City Of Edinburgh Bypass Westbound from Lasswade Road (Lasswade) to Dreghorn Link (Dreghorn Junction, Oxgangs).
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In