Win your wedding photography worth £950.
Hi my name is Daryl and I’m a professional wedding photographer based in Fife and have been shooting for 5 years and feel so lucky to truly love my job. It has enabled me to meet people from so many different backgrounds, some of whom have become good friends and I count it a privilege to play such a key role in one of the most important days of someone’s life.
From the moment I shot my first wedding, bringing out the best of my couples has been my main focus. Nothing is more satisfying than capturing the moments between you and your partner and knowingI’ve created a photo that is going to be looked at and remembered for years to come.
For most of the day I will work around you and take photographs in a documentary and unobtrusive way. To make this happen I focus on the interactions and moments that happen throughout the day. The day is yours and I believe that wedding photography is part of the experience and joy of the day.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, including availability and packages, please get in touch! I would love to meet you and to discuss the photography for your wedding.
Thanks for visiting my website. I look forward to hearing about your exciting wedding plans.
P.S. there is a reason why im behind the camera
What is included:
- Consultations with Bride & Groom.
- Pre Wedding shoot.
- Full day coverage: Bridal prep until 1 hour after the first dance.
- Group shoot.
- Couple shoot.
- First dance.
- Night time shoot with the couple.
- Evening slideshow.
- Private online gallery.
- Instant download of all images.
- Post-processing of all images in colour & Black & White.
Find out more on facebook -
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Queueing traffic on A90 Queensferry Road Westbound before A902 Maybury Road (Barnton Junction). Travel time is 16 minutes.
Queueing traffic on M90 Northbound at J12 A93 / A9 (Broxden Roundabout). Travel time is five minutes.
Slow traffic on A929 Albert Street / Forfar Road at Dura Street (Stobwell Church traffic lights).
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In