Cut the Cake
Enjoy Cut the Cake Wedding Function Band on your Wedding Night worth £1,250...
We know that your wedding day will be the most important day of your life and Cu the Cake would be honoured to be a part of it. Having quality live music at your wedding always adds a touch of class, and our experience of playing weddings and parties is second to none. Cut the Cake have performed at some of the most beautiful and prestigious venues in Scotland and have never failed to astound. They are a five piece band featuring male and female vocals. Please listen to their demo tracks for examples of our sound.
Weddings traditionally have a wide range of ages, with guests enjoying different styles and eras of music. The extensive repertoire means that they are equipped to cater for all your guests from 8 to 100+! Cut the Cake know exactly what songs will work at the right time, so you can just leave it to them and they will judge the mood as they play, to get everyone dancing and enjoying the party. They cover all types of music from swing to rock, ballads to ceilidh to cater for all of your requirements.
Many couples wish to open the evening with their own choice of first dance. They are very happy to learn to play this for you, even if it is not included in our current set list. With the band instrumentation of guitar, keyboards, bass and drums, the amazing male and female vocalists and the tight four part harmonies, almost any song is possible.
If you want to turn your important day into a truly memorable one, the magic ingredient is “Cut the Cake”!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Usual slow traffic on A8 Glasgow Road Eastbound from A720 Edinburgh City Bypass (Gogar Roundabout) to B701 Drum Brae South (Drumbrae Roundabout). Travel time is five minutes.
Heavy traffic on A720 The City Of Edinburgh Bypass Eastbound between M8 J1 (Hermiston Gait, Hermiston) and B701 Wester Hailes Road (Baberton Junction, Baberton).
Slow traffic on A85 Barrack Street both ways from Manse Road to A989 Atholl Street.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In