Simply Bridesmaids are giving away 2x Bridesmaids Dresses worth over £400
Edinburgh Specialists in Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother & Grandmother of the Bride/Groom, Promwear, Gala Day, Guests & Special Occasion Wear.
Simply Bridesmaids provide a refreshingly honest and modern approach in its customer service to the Bride, her Bridal Party and to any of our ladies attending a special event. We are very proud to stock our Sample Dresses in sizes suitable for our curvier ladies so they feel confident & comfortable when trying on our selection of styles too.
To take advantage of the full Simply Bridesmaids experience, during our weekend hours, it is advisable to make an appointment, however, we really do not mind if you just want to pop in for a browse. Everyone is welcome.
Experience something memorable, where our warm and friendly staff will be on hand to help you make that all important choice. And at affordable prices, we are sure that you will find that something special within your budget.
We also offer a beautiful and affordable range of Flower Girl, Girls Communion for our younger yet equally special customers available to view in our shop.
69 Newington Road, Edinburgh, EH9 1QW
0131 281 5799
Mon, Thurs & Fri - Strictly by appointment only
Tues & Weds - Closed
Saturday - 10am - 5pm (Appointment Advised)
Sunday - 12 - 3pm (Appointment Advised)
(Evening appointments are available on Mondays Only)
Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be available on Sunday 13th May 2018 to attend the Live Final at 10 am.
- The Wedding will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing on Friday 12th October 2018.
- You must not have already booked your Wedding at the Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the Council area of Fife.
- Prizes can be found here - www.kingdomfm.co.uk/win/win-your-wedding/win-your-wedding-full-prize-details/
- All wedding prize dates have been reserved. They are not transferable. Couples must be able to fulfil their remaining wedding arrangements and legal requirements for the confirmed wedding date of Friday 12th October 2018.
- Any additional items or services required for the wedding which are not included in the prize will be at the expense of the winner.
- You must be at least 18 years old and may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to any part of this promotion or its prizes.
Queueing traffic on M90 Northbound at J12 A93 / A9 (Broxden Roundabout).
Slow traffic on A929 Albert Street / Forfar Road at Dura Street (Stobwell Church traffic lights).
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is 14 minutes.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In