Kirkcaldy Light Switch On
Kirkcaldy 4 All invite you to Kirkcaldy’s Christmas Light Switch on Saturday the 23rd November.
With street entertainers, balloon modellers, bands, face painters and carol singers and even mulled wine, come and join in the festive fun outside Society from 4:30 pm
And we are giving you the chance to switch on Kirkcaldy’s Christmas lights and be a big part of Kirkcaldy’s Christmas celebrations this year with Kirkcaldy 4 All and Kingdom FM.
Enter your details below for your chance to win. The draw will be made on Wednesday 20th November.
Throughout December explore the star trail for all the family or the candy cane cocktail trail for adults running throughout December. Check out Kirkcaldy4All.co.uk for more details.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition open to children aged 12 years and younger
- Child and accompanying adult must be available on Sunday 23rd November 2019
- The winning child must be accompanied at all times by an adult
- Photographs will be taken and used on social media and in the local press
- No cash value
- Fife Church of Scotland minister who personally believes drug possession should be decriminalised named as Moderator Designate
- 'Wilful' flat fire in Fife kills animals
- Fife College progresses in journey towards first net zero tertiary education building in Scotland
- £300,000 refurbishment of Lade Braes in St Andrews starts
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In