Daddy and Child Pamper day
Saturday, March 28th
This page has been set up to aid in the promotion of the Pamper Day Event that will be coming to you on 28th March at our Fife College Kirkcaldy Campus.
The event is in aid of recognising AndysManClub in Fife and the stigma around men’s mental health.
This event will include many great activities for you to bond with your child without breaking the bank.
The activities will include:
- Live hair tutorials for doing you child’s hair from Fife Colleges hair and beauty students
- VR available in the afternoon for anyone that is willing to give it a go
- A trim for dads by the amazing barbers at Fife College
- Manicures will be available for that extra little treat
- Fun activities like sand art
- Raffle with some amazing prizes
- Stall’s selling products, sweets and extra little things that might make your day a little better
- Leave with a photograph and a certificate for being the great dad you are !!
Entry is £2 per Adult and you get a free strip of raffle tickets
Price: £2 per Adult
More Information (Kingdom FM is not responsible for external websites)
Fife College - St Brycedale Campus
The event runs from 10:00am to 2:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- LISTEN: Fife Council asks people to stop dumping rubbish at shut recycling centres 4 hours ago
- LISTEN: US-based Dunfermline scientist hopes coronavirus vaccine will be ready by December
- 25 Scottish penalties handed out this weekend for non-compliance with coronavirus guidelines
- Around 3,000 Fife Council staff affected by coronavirus situation
A702 Morningside Road both ways busy but moving around The Hermitage Bar. In the roadworks area.
Restrictions and the government travel instruction is to 'stay at home' and not make any unnecessary journey by road or public transport unless for food, health reasons or essential work on All travel networks around the United Kingdom.
Advance Warning - Canongate / High Street / Lawnmarket closed due to car-free Sundays between Edinburgh Castle and Abbeyhill.