Alzheimer Scotland Football Memories Group
Next: Wednesday, July 27th, 2022
Runs until Wednesday, April 26th, 2023 (See all dates)
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Resource Centre, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1AH
- Small donation if possible
An opportunity for people with dementia, their families and carers to attend a friendly and fun session, taking a look back over football history.
This group runs on the last Wednesday of each month.
Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Resource Centre
Kirkcaldy Bus Station (opposite Stance 7)
The event runs from 1:30pm to 3:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
- April 27th
- May 25th
- June 29th
- July 27th
- August 31st
- September 28th
- October 26th
- November 30th
- December 28th
- January 25th
- Scottish Government launches consultation in Fife on new Land Reform Bill
- Former Rangers and Scotland keeper Andy Goram dies after short cancer battle
- Kingdom FM and RNLI working together to keep Fifers taking to the beach safe this summer
- Police to withdraw ‘goodwill’ as part of dispute over pay
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In