Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Information Café
Next: Monday, August 1st, 2022
Runs until Monday, April 3rd, 2023 (See all dates)
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Larick Centre, Tayport, DD6 9EA
- Small donation if possible
A welcoming information and support group for people living with dementia, their families and carers.
Held on the first Monday of each month.
Please contact 01592 204541 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
The event runs from 10:30am to 11:30am on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
- May 2nd
- June 6th
- July 4th
- August 1st
- September 5th
- October 3rd
- November 7th
- December 5th
- January 2nd
- February 6th
- Scottish Government launches consultation in Fife on new Land Reform Bill
- Former Rangers and Scotland keeper Andy Goram dies after short cancer battle
- Kingdom FM and RNLI working together to keep Fifers taking to the beach safe this summer
- Police to withdraw ‘goodwill’ as part of dispute over pay
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In