The Stag Inn
- Browse Vouchers
Over 400 years ago, the village of Falkland needed a place to socialise, eat, drink and quite frankly… be merry so they built… The Stag Inn. Enjoy delicious home cooked meals 7 days a week next to the log burner fire while sipping on the finest beers, wines, ales and spirits.
Come and taste it for yourself and sample the best that Falkland has to offer at the Stag Inn. Get £50 to spend on food at The Stag Inn, Falkland for just £25.
Ffyona Webster - ★★★★★
We popped in for lunch as a treat for my partner and I. He had a very generous portion of beef bourguignon which was a very balanced tasting meal. I ordered the oat crusted salmon which again was a generous portion. Staff were attentive and friendly. Really enjoyed our meal here.
Donna Allan - ★★★★★
Called in today for food and took our dog !!! Was made to feel so welcome as was our dog . Always a bit nervous taking dog in places but the gentleman approached us straight away a with treat for her and fresh water ... had a gorgeous meal then sat by the fire . Def be back x.
Rebecca Roy - ★★★★★
Fantastic pub and the staff are lovely and friendly definitely recommend this place. Food is delicious couldn’t fault it at all. Thanks for a great meal and entertainment thoroughly enjoyed our evening.
Erin Wood - ★★★★★
Can’t fault it! The lamb fall right off the bone and tastes amazing, customer service has always been at a high standard and I would highly recommend!
Abbie Remde - ★★★★★
Wish I lived closer so I could visit more often! Felt completely welcomed by all staff, and our puppies were treated like royalty. Also, I'm vegan and they were more than happy to accommodate! Can't give them enough praise, really enjoyed our evening and hope to visit again soon!
Matt Stanton - ★★★★★
Just came in and had the lamb shank.. hats off to the chef it fell right off the bone. 10/10 for service too! Will definitely be back
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- You must prebook your table and quote your voucher number at time of booking.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- One voucher per transaction/booking.
- Subject to availability, Pre Booking is required. Please quote voucher number when booking.
- Valid for three months from the date of purchase (unless otherwise stated).
- Not for resale.
- Not Valid unless purchased directly by the individual named on the voucher.
- Proof of identification may be required.
- Vouchers can only be accepted once and must be presented in printed form.
- If you should have any enquiries regarding a voucher purchase please e-mail email@example.com
- All restaurant vouchers are for food only and excludes all drinks
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Man dies in Fife motorway crash 4 hours ago
- Fife students recognised for charity kitchen at Scottish Learning Disability Awards
- The HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier's begun her journey from Rosyth, following rigorous maintenance works.
- Police investigate "unexplained" death of man found in Fife car park
Slow traffic on M90 Northbound on to the Queensferry Crossing. Travel time is four minutes.
Heavy traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound from A772 Gilmerton Road (Gilmerton Junction) to Dreghorn Link (Dreghorn Junction).
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is nine minutes.