The Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
- Browse Vouchers
The Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing has been newly refurbished to the highest standards, with sleek, modern interiors throughout. Situated within 10 acres of peaceful parkland between the iconic Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing, the hotel offers stunning panoramic views over the Forth River with close proximity to Edinburgh
From the creators of Edinburgh's iconic Twenty Princes Street, comes Queensferry's most exciting new restaurant The Shore, serving up beautifully cooked seasonal menus, highlighting the very best of the Scottish larder. Set within in the historic town of North Queensferry, guests can enjoy stunning views across the River Forth as they dine.
Find out more about The Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing by visiting their website.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
T&C's for the Shore are as follows.
1. You must pre-book your table and quote your voucher number at the time of booking.
2. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
3. One voucher per transaction/booking.
4. Subject to availability, Pre Booking is required. Please quote voucher number when booking.
5. Valid for three months from the date of purchase (unless otherwise stated).
6. Not for resale.
7. Not valid unless purchased directly by the individual named on the voucher.
8. Proof of identification may be required.
9. Vouchers can only be accepted once and must be presented in printed form.
10. If you should have any enquiries regarding a voucher purchase please e-mail email@example.com
11. All restaurant vouchers are for food only and excludes all drinks
12. Vouchers are valid Sunday to Thursday excluding Bank Holiday and are subject to availability
13. Max number of 6 people per booking
14. Any extra’s must be paid at the point of purchase in the restaurant
15. Challenge 25 applies.View T & C's
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Man dies in Fife motorway crash 4 hours ago
- Fife students recognised for charity kitchen at Scottish Learning Disability Awards
- The HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier's begun her journey from Rosyth, following rigorous maintenance works.
- Police investigate "unexplained" death of man found in Fife car park
Slow traffic on M90 Northbound on to the Queensferry Crossing. Travel time is four minutes.
Heavy traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound from A772 Gilmerton Road (Gilmerton Junction) to Dreghorn Link (Dreghorn Junction).
Queueing traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound before A7 / A68 Old Dalkeith Road (Sheriffhall Roundabout). Travel time is nine minutes.