The 19th Hole at Earlsferry - £50 Voucher for only £25
- Browse Vouchers
Treat yourself to a voucher that’s worth £50 at The 19th Hole at Earlsferry, for half price that’s ONLY £25!
The 19th Hole, at Earlsferry, overlooks the 4th Tee of Elie Links and is a hidden gem of the East Neuk, all food is fresh, locally sourced and cooked in view in their open kitchen.
The 19th Hole offers the bunker room for Private Dining for up to 20 and the bar is Dog-Friendly too. Michelle & Stuart have big plans for the 19th Hole and pride themselves in providing amazing food and service to everyone that visits…
The 19th Hole is now run solely by the fantastic duo of Michelle Wilson and Stuart Fox who make up the brand new venture of Wilson and Fox Pubs LTD. Both have extensive experience in the hospitality trade.
Michelle & Stuart have big plans for the 19th hole and are grateful for the continued support of Elie, Earlsferry and neighbouring villages and will ensure that continuing to provide amazing food and service to everyone.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- You must prebook your table and quote your voucher number at the time of booking, call 01333 330610.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- One voucher per transaction/booking.
- Subject to availability, Pre Booking is required. Please quote voucher number when booking.
- Valid for three months from the date of purchase.
- Not for resale.
- Not Valid unless purchased directly by the individual named on the voucher.
- Proof of identification may be required.
- Vouchers can only be accepted once and must be presented in printed form.
- If you should have any enquiries regarding a voucher purchase please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- All restaurant vouchers are for food only and exclude all drinks.
Receive special offers, exclusive members only competitions, and more.Sign Up Log In
- Mossmorran Liason Committee criticised by Action Group 3 hours ago
- 'Urgent need' for foster carers in Scotland, according to St Andrew's Children's Society.
- Pay demands must be met if targetted college strikes in Fife are to be avoided.
- Mossmorran bosses to miss public meeting about unplanned flaring
Heavy traffic on A71 Calder Road Westbound at A720 Edinburgh City Bypass (Calder Junction). Travel time is four minutes.
Heavy traffic on A92 Eastbound at Rosslyn Street (Redhouse Roundabout). Travel time is four minutes.
Heavy traffic on A720 Edinburgh City Bypass Westbound from A772 Gilmerton Road (Gilmerton Junction) to Dreghorn Link (Dreghorn Junction). Travel time is six minutes.